Job type: Internship
Des compétences additionnelles sont les bienvenues :
Ce stage peut déboucher sur une embauche. Il est à pouvoir dès que possible pour une durée d’au moins 5 mois. Il se déroulera dans nos locaux parisiens situés dans le 8ème arrondissement.
Si vous êtes intéressé(e), merci d’adresser un CV et une lettre de motivation à l’adresse suivante : firstname.lastname@example.org
Job type: Full-time
Career level: Senior
Education bachelor’s degree
HedgeGuard is searching for an experienced client support specialist to strengthen our support team in Paris. The right candidate will have a strong experience in client support and in Asset Management whilst excellent organizational, leadership, interpersonal, and technical skills are essential. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing FinTech company.
HedgeGuard is a service and software provider for the financial industry, headquartered in Paris with offices in London & Beirut. HedgeGuard offers a suite of solutions for asset managers, hedge funds, and family offices which include front office portfolio management, order and execution management, risk reporting and attribution/performance reporting. These services are offered with real-time support which is integrated into HedgeGuard’s software solutions.
To submit your resume for this job: email@example.com
HedgeGuard is a service and software provider for the financial industry. HedgeGuard offers a suite of solutions for asset managers, hedge funds and family offices which include portfolio management, order and execution management, risk reporting, as well as performance and attribution reporting. All of these services are offered with real-time support which is integrated in HedgeGuard’s software solutions.
For funds having subscribed to HedgeGuard software and requiring a cost-efficient and reliable solution for Middle-Office, HedgeGuard decided to offer an outsourcing service. To support the development of this service, HedgeGuard recruits a Middle-Officer.
Job Description Overview:
As a member of the team, the person will be in charge of the management of Middle-Office tasks on a daily basis for its clients.
HedgeGuard’s team is staffed with trained experienced professionals who work in Middle Office every day and are intimately familiar with HedgeGuard software. This allows HedgeGuard to provide a high level of support and gives fund managers a feeling of proximity with our Middle-Office team as if they were in front of them.
The candidate will use HedgeGuard’s software to establish work flows and execute the Middle Office tasks. Please see below a list of responsibilities:
• Perform Middle-Office tasks: trade management, corporate actions and FX impact monitoring, cash balance management, margin call and collateral management, NAV approval
• Document Middle Office processes (procedures)
• Ensure the proper conduct of the activity
• Send daily reports to clients and response to client queries on NAV validation
• Active participation in process improvements of HedgeGuard Middle Office service
• Validation of new features of the software for Middle Office service
• At least 3 years university education.
• 1 to 3 years of experience gained in the finance industry working for a software vendor, consultancy or in an asset management company on Middle Office, Back Office, Compliance or Accounting activity
• Hands-on experience on all asset classes
• Client service oriented
• Highly motivated, meticulous and hardworking.
• Fluent in French and English
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org